All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps draw the road map for counterinsurgency in the postmodern world. This book is suitable for cadets and junior military leaders - as well as general readers seeking a deeper understanding of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Author BiographyMichael L. Burgoyne is a captain in the United States Army who was deployed to Iraq in 2003 and 2005. He has also served as an instructor at the National Training Center, Fort Irwin, California. Albert J. Marckwardt, also a captain in the United States Army, served in Iraq in 2005 and 2007. He now serves as aide de camp to the commanding general at Fort Stewart, Georgia.
- Author(s)Albert J. Marckwardt,Michael L. Burgoyne
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication17/03/2009
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note8 halftones, 7 line drawings
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byJohn A. Nagl
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £14.58Trending at £21.50
- £9.85Trending at £10.66
- £16.99Trending at £18.09
- £7.78Trending at £8.38
- £12.34Trending at £13.28
- £12.76Trending at £13.28
- £4.98Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.