All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProgrammers run into parsing problems all the time. Whether it's a data format like JSON, a network protocol like SMTP, a server configuration file for Apache, a PostScript/PDF file, or a simple spreadsheet macro language--ANTLR v4 and this book will demystify the process.
- Author BiographyTerence Parr is a professor of computer science and graduate program director at the University of San Francisco. He is the creator of the ANTLR parser generator and StringTemplate engine, and also has broad industrial experience related to language implementation. Terence holds a Ph.D. in Computer Engineering from Purdue University and was a postdoctoral fellow at the Army High-Performance Computing Research Center at the University of Minnesota.
- Author(s)Terence Parr
- PublisherThe Pragmatic Programmers
- Date of Publication05/02/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRaleigh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Pragmatic Programmers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £49.61Trending at £52.72
- £14.78Trending at £15.30
- £17.71Trending at £19.33
- £18.74Trending at £21.54
- £14.78Trending at £15.24
- £17.03Trending at £18.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.