Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £6.24Trending at £7.22
- £10.66Trending at £10.98
- £18.09Trending at £19.05
- £11.36Trending at £11.63
- £6.33Trending at £6.71
- £7.02Trending at £7.35
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on two overlapping issues in international human rights law: how can existing norms be better implemented and effected, and how can other branches of international law or other international actors be used so as to provide an improved delivery of those norms.
- Author BiographyGeoff Gilbert, Francoise Hampson and Clara Sandoval are all members of the School of Law at the University of Essex, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/08/2010
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white tables
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byClara Sandoval,Francoise Hampson,Geoff Gilbert
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.