All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Charles S. Kamen,P. Darr,Stephen L. Feldman
- PublisherWolters-Noordhoff B.V.
- Date of Publication31/07/1976
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Series TitleStudies in Applied Regional Science
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationGroningen
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintWolters-Noordhoff B.V.
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight230 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of Contents1. The Scope of the Analysis.- 2. An Aggregate Empirical Analysis of Residential Water Consumption.- 3. A Behavioral Analysis of Variations in Residential Water Use: A Sample Survey.- 4. The Effect of Price, Socio-Economic and Attitudinal Variables on Water Use on Arid Environment.- 5. A Summary of and Inferences from the Macro-and Micro-Analyses of Residential Water Consumption.- References.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.24
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £5.94Trending at £6.39
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £4.53Trending at £6.46
- £7.81Trending at £8.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.