All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at how the US government, the World Bank, political scientists, NGOs, and various international organizations have appropriated the movement for democracy and human rights to export neoliberal policies. This book charts the various symbolic, ideological, and political meanings that have developed around human rights and democracy movements.
- Author BiographyNicolas Guilhot is research associate at the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique/Centre de Sociologie Europ enne. He is the author of Financiers, philanthropes: Vocations thiques et reproduction du capital Wall Street depuis 1970.
- Author(s)Nicolas Guilhot
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2005
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight635 g
- Width166 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.