All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Design and Conduct of Meaningful Experiments Involving Human Participants combines an introduction to scientific culture and ethical mores with specific experimental design and procedural content.
- Author BiographyR. Barker Bausell is Professor Emeritus, at the University of Maryland.
- Author(s)R. Barker Bausell
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight620 g
- Width179 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.22
- £12.36Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.34Trending at £30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.