All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication06/07/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducational Communications and Technology: Issues and Innovations
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, 14 colour illustrations, 3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight645 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAndrew Gibbons,Brad Hokanson,Gregory Clinton,Monica Tracey
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- A Panoramic View of the Future of Learning and the Role of Design(ers) in Such Experiences.- A Constructivist Process: Designing an Intervention to Teach Complex Thinking Skills.- Promoting Learner-Centered Instruction Through the Design of Contextually Relevant Experiences.- Reconsidering the Design of a Learning Design Studio.- The Multifacted Endeavor of Online Teaching: The Need for a New Lens.- Critiquing the Role of the Learner and Context in Aesthetic Learning Experiences.- Design Team Collaboration with a Complex Ill-Structured Design Problem.- Design of a Learner-Centered Seminar and Studio Based Polytechnic Institute.- Repertoire of Precedents: Designers KindlingFatwood During Reflection-in-Action.-Mastery Learning Within Accelerated Learning Environments.- Using Ubiquitous Learning Techniques to Build Competency in Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math: A sySTEMic Approach.- Designing Authentic Educational Experiences through Service-Learning.- Instructional Design as Feminist Practice.- The Kiowa Language and Culture Revitalization Program: Designing a Community-based Learning.-Model for an Endangered Language.- Examining Learning Experience in Two Online Courses using Web Logs and Experience Sampling Method (ESM).- Reflections on the 2014 Summer Research Symposium.
- Author BiographyBrad Hokanson, RA, PhD is the Director of Educational Futures at the University of Minnesota College of Design, Twin Cities.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.