All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA two-volume work that levels both criticism and challenge to traditional developmental psychology. It examines the problems of behavioral development from historical, political, theoretical, and cultural points of view. It considers the effects of changes in social and environmental conditions upon individual development.
- Author BiographyKlaus F. Riegel (1925-1977) was a professor of psychology at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. His books include Psychology, mon amour: A countertext, Foundations of Dialectical Psychology, and Psychological Studies in Bilingual Performances and Cross-linguistic Differences. John A. Meacham is distinguished professor of psychology at the University of Buffalo. His current research interests include the influence of student diversity on teaching and learning and the science of teaching for and assessment of undergraduate teaching and learning. He has served as a consultant for the Association of American Colleges and Universities' Asheville Institute on General Education and initiated the concept of prospective memory.
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication15/12/2007
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight688 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byJohn A. Meacham,Klaus F. Riegel
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
- £7.83Trending at £8.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.