All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.78
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.98Trending at £28.18
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £10.26Trending at £11.13
About this product
- Author(s)Michael Helge Ronnestad,Thomas Skovholt
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2012
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables, 5 black & white halftones
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsPart I: Theoretical and Empirical Foundations for the Study of Practitioner Development Perspectives on Practitioners' Professional Development. Models and Conceptions of Learning, Expertise, and Decision-Making. Cultural Discourses of Helping: Perspectives on What People Bring with Them when They Start Training in Therapy and Counseling. Part II: A Qualitative Study of Therapist and Counselor Development The Novice Student Phase. The Advanced Student Phase. The Novice Professional Phase. The Experienced Professional Phase. The Senior Professional Phase. Themes of Therapists' Professional Development. A Cyclical/Trajectories Model of Therapists' Professional Development and Stagnation. A Developmentally Sensitive Approach to Supervision. Part III: Expanding Views Master Therapists: Explorations of Expertise. Therapist Professional Resilience. Positive and negative cycles of practitioner development: Evidence, Concepts, and Implications from a Collaborative Quantitative Study of Psychotherapists. Appendices.
- Author BiographyMichael Helge Ronnestad, PhD, is Professor of Clinical Psychology at the University of Oslo, Norway. Thomas M. Skovholt, PhD, ABPP, is Professor of Counseling and Student Personnel Psychology at the University of Minnesota.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.