CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the perspectives of a wide range of disciplines, this volume studies a variety of cognitive and affective processes in the context of children's friendships.
- Author(s)John M. Gottman,Steven R. Asher
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/05/1981
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Social & Emotional Development
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9tabs.
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Series Edited byCarolyn Uhlinger Shantz,Robert N. Emde,Willard W. Hartup,Lois Hoffman,Franz J. Monks,Eleanor E. Maccoby,Nancy Eisenberg,Carolyn Zahn-Waxler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.