CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Dewey, Chairman of the Department of Philosophy, Psychology, and Pedagogy at the University of Chicago, was anxious to translate his abstract ideas into practical form. Talking about one of the greatest education experiments in the history of America, this book provides an account of John Dewey's abstract philosophy experimentalism.
- Author BiographyKatherine Camp Mayhew and Anna Camp Edwards were active leaders in the development and administration of the Dewy School the both taught at this school and later gave a full account of the remarkable experiment that was the Dewey School that is enclosed in this book.
- Author(s)Anna Camp Edwards,Katherine Camp Mayhew
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight950 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.