All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £7.99Trending at £10.18
- £4.10Trending at £4.72
- £6.87Trending at £7.24
- £40.99Trending at £41.90
- £3.41Trending at £3.52
- £9.17Trending at £9.67
- £7.44Trending at £8.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an extensive narrative on the successful treatment of a patient whose syndrome of dissociative identity disorder (multiple personality disorder) emerged in the course of therapy, and a thoughtful examination and critique of the contemporary literature, pro and con, about the authenticity of this syndrome.
- Author BiographyRonald A. Moline, MD, is assistant professor of clinical psychiatry at the University of Illinois at Chicago, and retired from the private practice of psychiatry, psychoanalysis, and couple therapy in 2008.
- Author(s)Ronald A. Moline
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight326 g
- Width151 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.