The Dialectical Imagination: A History of the Frankfurt School and the Institute of Social Research, 1923-1950 by Martin Jay (Paperback, 1996)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £18.61+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £14.31Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 2 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA history of the Frankfurt School and its impact during its early years in Germany and the United States. This edition includes a new preface which reflects on the continuing relevance of the work of the Frankfurt School.
- Author BiographyMartin Jay is Sidney Hellman Ehrman Professor of History at the University of California, Berkeley. Among his books are Downcast Eyes: The Denigration of Vision in Twentieth-Century French Thought and, as co-editor, The Weimar Sourcebook, both published by the University of California Press.
- Author(s)Martin Jay
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication05/03/1996
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleWeimar & Now: German Cultural Criticism
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 10
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.94Trending at £13.26
- £25.27Trending at £26.33
- £16.76Trending at £20.64
- £10.16Trending at £14.51
- £11.89Trending at £17.00
- £16.99Trending at £17.19
- £9.58Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.