All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £6.17Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionDialogic Nation is a study of language use and ideology in Cape Verde. It weaves together historical, linguistic, and ethnographic research on the Cape Verdean Kriolu and its relation to Portuguese, showing how the legacies of slavery structure contemporary language practices, which in turn inform the imagining of a sovereign, creole nation.
- Author BiographyMarcia Rego is an assistant professor of the practice and director for faculty development and assessment at Duke University.
- Author(s)Marcia Rego
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication08/04/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width161 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.