All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCity clerk Charles Pooter asks: 'Why should I not publish my diary...because I do not happen to be a somebody ?' He proceeds to catalogue all the social clangers he makes unwittingly as he bumbles his way through life, yet a sympathy develops for Pooter in the face of it all.
- Author(s)George Grossmith,Weedon Grossmith
- PublisherNaxos AudioBooks
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleClassic Fiction S.
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintNaxos AudioBooks
- Weight209 g
- Width153 mm
- Height126 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Pagination4 pp
- Read byMartin Jarvis
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £5.04
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £7.77Trending at £9.46
- £7.26Trending at £7.38
- £2.99Trending at £3.09
- £16.26Trending at £20.06
- £12.82Trending at £13.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.