All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you think of your company's talent as an investment to be managed like a portfolio? This book recommends that you manage your workforce like a portfolio - with disproportionate investments in the jobs that create the most wealth.
- Author BiographyBrian E. Becker is a professor of human resources in the School of Management at SUNY Buffalo. Mark A. Huselid and Richard W. Beatty are professors of human resource management in the School of Management and Labor Relations at Rutgers University. Huselid and Beatty consult extensively in organizations and speak frequently to practitioners in the HR professional associations around the world.
- Author(s)Brian E. Becker,Mark A Huselid,Richard W. Beatty
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Out-of-print date10/12/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight554 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.