All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £9.60
- £13.86Trending at £14.11
- £41.00Trending at £49.96
- £8.19Trending at £11.99
- £22.99Trending at £25.49
- £20.64Trending at £21.93
- £17.46Trending at £19.78
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for those wishing to study trends in diffusion research, including diffusion scholars, marketers of ideas and products, communication and management consultants, this book brings together noted diffusion scholars and presents a communication perspective for the study of the diffusion process.
- Author BiographyArun Vishwanath is Associate Professor of Communication at the University at Buffalo. His research focuses on the cognitive, affective, and behavioral determinants of technology adoption. His research looks at how individuals conceptualize new innovations and the role of interpersonal and mass mediated messages in the adoption and utilization of innovations. George A. Barnett is Professor of Communication at the University of California, Davis. His research interests focus on social and cognitive system dynamics, and the examination of social and communication networks and how they change over time as a function of perturbations in the system in which they are embedded.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication28/02/2011
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Note99, graphs
- Weight480 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byArun Vishwanath,George A. Barnett
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.