All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing three case studies, this book argues that the lenses through which scholars and society's leaders think about new technology place too much emphasis on the technological and economic aspects of information and communication technologies (ICTs), and not enough on the impact of ICTs on social processes at the everyday level.
- Author BiographyRoderick Graham (PhD, City University of New York Graduate Center) is Assistant Professor of Sociology at Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia. He has published articles in Sociology Compass, New Media & Society, and Information, Communication and Society.
- Author(s)Roderick Graham
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication24/06/2014
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleDigital Formations
- Series Part/Volume Number90
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight270 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.