All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
About this product
- DescriptionA newly updated account of the struggle for disability rights in the U.S.
- Author BiographyDoris Zames Fleischer, a full-time member of the Department of Humanities at New Jersey Institute of Technology since 1988, has written and lectured widely on issues related to disability rights. The late Frieda Zames, Professor Emeritus of Mathematics at New Jersey Institute of Technology, was a much honored pioneer in securing rights for people with disabilities.
- Author(s)Doris Z. Fleischer,Frieda Zames
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/06/2011
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Weight635 g
- Width4531 mm
- Height6466 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.