All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe intellectual Alexander Herzen was as famous in his day as Tolstoy and Dostoevsky. Aileen Kelly presents the first fully rounded study of the farsighted genius whom Isaiah Berlin called the forerunner of much twentieth-century thought. For Herzen, history, like Darwinian nature, was an improvisation both constrained and encouraged by chance.
- Author BiographyAileen Kelly is Fellow of King's College and Reader in Intellectual History and Russian Culture, Emerita, at the University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)Aileen M. Kelly
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication03/05/2016
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight998 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine43 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.