All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces an epigenetic component to the discussion of God/no God within the context of evolutionary processes at the point where a thinking brain appears - a cerebral cortex characteristic of homosapien. This title explores the question of whether there is a God-gene or whether God is discovered epigentically in a psycho/evolutionary context.
- Author BiographyHenry Kellerman, Ph.D. has held faculty and clinical positions at several universities and hospitals spanning a fifty year career as clinical psychologist and psychoanalyst. Among his more than 20 books and scores of papers in clinical and scientific journals are included works on: emotions and personality; dreams and nightmares; animal behavior with dolphins, chimpanzees, and baboons; the psychology of sleep disorders; the process of individual and group psychotherapy; and, the first complete theory on how to cure a specific class of emotional/psychological symptoms. Dr. Kellerman is in private practice in New York City.
- Author(s)Henry Kellerman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/08/2012
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight183 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.