All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.98
- £14.58Trending at £21.08
- £14.24Trending at £15.21
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £9.85Trending at £10.45
- £10.82Trending at £15.40
- £16.99Trending at £17.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis book follows the progression of the political and cultural upheavals in early 20th century Brazil, with special focus on the rebelling young military officers and the modernist artists, highlighting their internal controversies and evolving ideologies.
- Author BiographyIlan Rachum has lectured on Latin American and early modern European history at Bar-Ilan University (Israel). His publications in Hebrew comprise a concise history of Brazil, a survey of Latin America in the twentieth century, and a history of imperial Spain (co-authored with the late Fred Bronner). His books also include The Renaissance: An Illustrated Encyclopedia (1979) and Revolution : The Entrance of a New Word into Western Political Discourse (1999), in addition to numerous articles in scholarly journals.
- Author(s)Ilan Rachum
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication17/11/2015
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight708 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.