All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.48
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £12.84Trending at £13.89
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
- £14.61Trending at £15.28
About this product
- DescriptionWith our workforce becoming diverse, encouraging sensitivity and understanding in the workplace is a top priority for businesses everywhere. This book addresses such fundamental issues as change, communication, gender at work, and conflict resolution.
- Author BiographyJonamay Lambert is Founder and President of Lambert & Associates, Inc., and has designed and implemented training programs in diversity, leadership, and change management for both Fortune 100 companies and smaller organizations alike. Selma Myers is a trained mediator and co-author of Conflict Resolution Across Cultures. Together they have written 13 trainer's guides in the Diversity at Work training series.
- Author(s)Jonamay Lambert,Selma Myers
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2 g
- Width85 mm
- Height110 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.