The Diversity Training Handbook: A Practical Guide to Understanding and Changing Attitudes by John Jones, Phil Clements (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £24.71Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- Est. delivery by 6 Feb
- £1.99+ £2.80 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by synchro_sk8oholic
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiversity issues and the need to understand, and if necessary, change underlying attitudes has become increasingly important for organizations in the aftermath of domestic and global events. This title provides a practical approach to dealing with this sensitive and vital issue.
- Author BiographyPhil Clements and John Jones run a successful training consultancy dealing with diversity issues. Phil is also Programme Area Leader at the Institute of Criminal Justice Studies. John is Distance Learning Undergraduate Degrees Programme Leader for the Institute of Criminal Justice Studies.
- Author(s)John Jones,Phil Clements
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width174 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.89
- £34.91Trending at £51.15
- £2.80Trending at £3.85
- £10.82Trending at £11.19
- £8.41Trending at £8.59
- £12.47Trending at £13.82
- £9.30Trending at £9.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.