Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis study of the political, economic and socio-cultural relationship between the Dominican Republic and the United States follows its evolution from the middle of the nineteenth century to the mid-1990s, and deals with the interplay of these dimensions from each country's perspective and in both private and public interaction.
- Author BiographyG. Pope Atkins is Research Fellow, Institute of Latin American Studies, at the University of Texas, Austin, and is a professor of political science, emeritus, at the U.S. Naval Academy. He has written several books, including Latin America in the International Political System. Larman C. Wilson is a professor of international relations, emeritus, at American University in Washington, D.C. He is the coauthor of Latin American Foreign Policies: An Analysis.
- Author(s)G. Pope Atkins,Larman C. Wilson
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication31/01/1998
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleUnited States and the Americas Series
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.