All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow can we live wisely today, attuned to God and to other people amid the ups and downs of modern life with its complexities, conflicts and distractions? Renowned theologian David Ford offers reflective and practical insights into living wisely and well, rooted in the Spirit.
- Author BiographyDavid F. Ford is one of the leading figures in contemporary theology. He is Regius Professor of Theology at Cambridge, co-founder of the Society for Scriptural Reasoning and founding director of the Cambridge Interfaith Project. He is a Reader in the Church of England.
- Author(s)David F. Ford
- PublisherCanterbury Press Norwich
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanterbury Press Norwich
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £26.06
- £14.58Trending at £21.08
- £14.24Trending at £15.21
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £9.85Trending at £10.45
- £10.82Trending at £15.40
- £16.99Trending at £17.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.