All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £9.81Was:£9.99Free postage
- £9.53Was:£9.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionOn the outside the Avenue appeared so peaceful but this is a story of turbulent change, of boom and bust, mass unemployment, new freedoms and restrictions, the Blackshirts, and jazz.
- Author BiographyR F Delderfield was born in South London in 1912. On leaving school he joined the Exmouth Chronicle newspaper as a junior reporter, where he went on to become Editor. From there he began to write stage plays and then became a highly successful novelist, renowned for brilliantly portraying slices of English life. With the publication of his first saga, A Horseman Riding By, he became one of Britain's most popular authors. Many of his bestselling novels were later adapted for television. He died in 1973.
- Author(s)R. F. Delderfield
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication06/03/2008
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight399 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £4.44Trending at £4.82
- £7.44Trending at £9.01
- £4.45Trending at £5.68
- £14.59Trending at £15.30
- £7.65Trending at £10.01
- £14.57Trending at £15.06
- £7.66Trending at £8.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.