All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story follows two soldiers, Fife and O'Keefe, both Catholics from tough backgrounds, one from Glasgow, the other from Belfast. We first meet them on an SAS raid in the Falklands, where O'Keefe saves Fife's life, however they soon become bitter enemies and one sets out to hunt the other.
- Author BiographyMurray Davies has been a national press journalist for the last 20 years, before which he took a doctorate in First World War poetry. A Welshman, he has travelled all over the world in pursuit of such stories as the civil war in Angola, famine in Ethiopia, mercenaries in Zaire and the conflict in Bosnia.
- Author(s)Murray Davies
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication18/01/1999
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date31/10/2001
- Weight230 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementFilm and TV tie-in ed
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £62.31Trending at £74.75
- £26.85Trending at £32.48
- £14.95Trending at £15.58
- £6.05Trending at £6.19
- £2.69Trending at £2.73
- £4.95Trending at £5.03
- £8.70Trending at £10.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.