All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionElizabeth, along with her younger brother, Lawrence, is a virtual slave living on a farm owned by the Forsythes. She depends upon Charles Forsythe, her cruel master, for everything.
- Author(s)Tumelo Moleleki
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £7.46Trending at £7.67
- £7.69Trending at £8.33
- £4.79Trending at £5.01
- £1.99Trending at £2.21
- £11.90Trending at £12.23
- £8.00Trending at £10.99
- £6.90Trending at £6.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.