All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a study of the marketing aspects of product durability and optimal use of consumer durables. This book is useful to government specialists and consumer lobbyists concerned with efficient consumption, client orientation, and waste avoidance. It offers various insights on how to move towards the goal of the optimal use of consumer products.
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/1998
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight950 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byMichel Kostecki
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.