Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe question why should I obey the law? introduces a puzzle that is as old as philosophy itself. This work contains essays from leading legal and political philosophers, all directly addressing the question of our duty to obey the law.
- Author BiographyWilliam A. Edmundson is professor at Georgia State University College of Law. He is the author of Three Anarchical Fallacies: An Essay on Political Authority (1998, Cambridge University Press).
- Author(s)William A. Edmundson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/12/1998
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byWilliam A. Edmundson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.