Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.28Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince the collapse of communism and the application of Central and East European states to join the European Union, the problem of relating the enlarging Union with an enigmatic Russia stands exposed in a new light. This comparative study analyzes the relationship from both sides.
- Author BiographyJohn Pinder is a Visiting Professor at the College of Europe where he has taught since 1970. He is now Chairman of the Federal Trust and author of Altiero Spinelli and the British Federalists. Yuri Shiskhov is a Research Fellow of the Institute of World Economy and International Relations, Soviet/Russian Academy of Sciences.
- Author(s)John Pinder,Y.V. Shishkov
- PublisherFederal Trust for Education & Research
- Date of Publication01/03/2002
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleEurope's Eastern Borders S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFederal Trust for Education & Research
- Content Noteglossary, chronology, charts, tables, bibliography
- Weight242 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £8.50Trending at £10.85
- £5.15Trending at £6.82
- £8.91Trending at £9.98
- £9.02Trending at £10.53
- £8.36Trending at £11.36
- £9.29Trending at £9.98
- £6.42Trending at £7.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.