All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherEuropean Interuniversity Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCite Europeenne/European Policy
- Series Part/Volume Number45
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintEuropean Interuniversity Press
- Content Note6, 6 fig.
- Weight490 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edited byDr. Finn Laursen
- Edition Statement1st New edition
- Table Of ContentsContents: Finn Laursen: The EU in the Global Political Economy. Overview of Institutions, Instruments and Relations - Amy Verdun: The EU as a Global Actor. The Role of EMU and the Euro - Antonis Antoniadis: The EU's Implied Competence to Conclude International Agreements after the Reform Treaty. Reformed Enough? - Rafael Leal-Arcas: The European Union and the BRIC Countries. Unilateralism, Bilateralism and Multilateralism - Christian Marfels/James Sawler: The Significance of EU Merger Policy in the Global Economy and the Persistence of the Criterion of Dominance - Declan Walsh: Is the United States Facing Competition from Europe? - Osvaldo Croci/Livianna Tossutti: Canada and the European Union. A Story of Unrequited Attraction - Jerome D. Davis: Natural Gas and EU Energy Security. Russian-EU 'Co-Dependency'? - Finn Laursen: The EU and Japan. What Happened to the Persistent Trade Deficit? - Jing Men: Building a Long-Term EU-China Partnership - Stephen Dearden: Delivering the EU's Development Policy. Policy Evolution and Administrative Reform - Yanna Gutierrez Franco/Jose Manuel Martinez Sierra: EU Environmental Cooperation with Developing Countries - Joaquin Roy: Spain Takes the Lead in EU Policy towards Cuba - Peter Abrahamson: European Union Influence on Central American Integration. The Case of the Coming Association Agreement - Colette Mazzucelli: E3 Diplomacy with Iran. Reaching the Limits of the European Union as a Global Actor.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Finn Laursen, Ph.D. in Political Science (1980), University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA, holds a Canada Research Chair as well as an ad personam Jean Monnet Chair in EU Studies at Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. He is also Director of the EU Centre of Excellence (EUCE) at Dalhousie. Before moving to Canada in 2006, he taught at the University of Southern Denmark. He has published extensively on various aspects of European integration.
Best selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.49Trending at £10.13
- £27.69Trending at £30.90
- £6.25Trending at £7.98
- £4.95Trending at £5.28
- £6.69Trending at £7.37
- £21.99Trending at £25.00
- £40.04Trending at £42.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.