All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew in Paperback--A thought-provoking look at indigenous stories, cultural institutions, and ways of knowing, and what they can teach us about living sustainably.
- Author BiographyNancy J. Turner is distinguished professor in the School of Environmental Studies at the University of Victoria, British Columbia. She is also a research associate with the Royal British Columbia Museum and the author or co-author of more than fifteen books.
- Author(s)Nancy J. Turner
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCulture, Place, and Nature
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note39 illus.
- Weight590 g
- Width158 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £5.34Trending at £6.00
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £5.02Trending at £6.01
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.