All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Hobson challenges the ethnocentric bias of mainstream accounts of the Rise of the West.
- Author BiographyJohn M. Hobson is a Senior Lecturer in Government and International Relations at the University of Sydney. He is the author of The State and International Relations (2000), The Wealth of States: A Comparative Sociology of International Economic and Political Change (1997), and co-author (with Linda Weiss) of States and Economic Development: A Comparative Historical Analysis (1995).
- Author(s)John M. Hobson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/06/2004
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 map 9 tables
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.99Trending at £10.94
- £10.95Trending at £12.75
- £7.48Trending at £8.22
- £6.87Trending at £7.25
- £7.51Trending at £8.04
- £7.76Trending at £8.99
- £40.99Trending at £41.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.