All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAssembles a powerful range of evidence to show how Easternization has been building throughout the last century.
- Author BiographyColin Campbell is Professor of Sociology at the University of York. His well known book, The Romantic Ethic and the Spirit of Modern Consumerism, has just appeared in a new paperback edition (Alcuin Academic 2005) and he is also author of The Myth of Social Action (Cambridge University Press, 1996), among many other titles.
- Author(s)Colin Campbell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/04/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.43Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.