CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the nature of disequilibrium models. The authors contend that existing software packages can be easily used to implement some of the relatively simple methods.
- Author BiographyV. K. SRIVASTAVA is Professor in the Department of Statistics at Lucknow University. He is a Fellow of the National Academy of Sciences, and is a life member of the Academy and the Indian Econometric Society. He has published more than 100 articles on statistical inference in econometrics in journals of international repute. In addition, he is the coauthor of Seemingly Unrelated Regression Equation Models: Estimation and Inference (1987). B. BHASKARA RAO is Senior Lecturer in Economics at the University of New South Wales, Australia. He has published research papers in the Australian Economic Papers, The Review of Economics and Statistics, and the Journal of Macroeconomics, among others.
- Author(s)B. Rao,V. K. Srivastava
- Date of Publication25/09/1990
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleContributions in Economics & Economic History
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.111
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight475 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.