All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £11.20Trending at £13.47
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.09
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive and accessible overview of the economic history of Latin America over the two centuries since Independence. It considers its principal problems and the main policy trends and covers external trade, economic growth, and inequality.
- Author BiographyLuis Bertola is Visiting Professor at Gothenburg University and Editor of the Journal of Iberian and Latin American Economic History Review, and the Montevideo-Oxford Latin American Economic History Database. He is a member of the bureau of the International Economic History Association. ; Jose Antonio Ocampo is former Under-Secretary-General of the United Nations for Economic and Social Affairs, former Executive Secretary of the UN Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean, and former Minister of Finance, Agriculture, and Planning of Colombia.
- Author(s)Jose Antonio Ocampo,Luis Bertola
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInitiative for Policy Dialogue
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note29 Figures, 60 Tables
- Weight528 g
- Width176 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.