All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing upon many secondary sources, this book answers three questions: how did air transportation develop in the century after the Wright Brothers, what does it mean to live in an airborne world, and what is the future of aviation in this century.
- Author BiographyJohn T. Bowen is currently Assistant Professor in the Department of Geography at Central Washington University, USA.
- Author(s)John T. Bowen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/03/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in the Modern World Economy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note62 black & white illustrations, 59 black & white tables, 62 black & white line drawings
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £3.48Trending at £3.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.