All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.39Trending at £4.74
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £26.68Trending at £27.14
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £14.54Trending at £15.15
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a rationalist analysis of the structure of international law. This book employs social scientific techniques to develop an understanding of the role of law in international society. It delves into the question of compliance and reveals the real-world circumstances under which states might adhere to or violate international law.
- Author BiographyJoel P. Trachtman is Professor of International Law, The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.
- Author(s)Joel P. Trachtman
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication17/10/2008
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note3 line illustrations, 9 tables
- Weight680 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.