Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionNo longer considered simply as waste , many food co-products are being identified as economically-viable raw materials and their potential is enhanced by modern processing technologies and the biorefinery concept.
- Author BiographyProject Manager of Sustoil, a project led by the Green Chemistry Centre of Excellence based at the University of York, UK, from 2008-2010. CSIC, Spain James H Clark is Professor of Chemistry and Director of the Green Chemistry Centre of Excellence, The University of York, UK. He has led the green chemistry movement in Europe for the last 15 years and was the first scientific editor of the journal Green Chemistry and is Editor-in-chief of the RSC Green Chemistry book series.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication09/10/2013
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleGreen Chemistry Series
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white, and colour)
- Weight513 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAbbas Kazmi,Peter Shuttleworth
- Series Edited byJames H. Clark,George A. Kraus,Andrzej Stankiewicz
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.