All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSupply chains consist of all processes which are needed in order to supply customers with the required products. This book shows how the performance of supply chains can be evaluated considering both economic and environmental criteria. It deals with dual sourcing in the context of the newsvendor model.
- Author BiographyHeidrun Rosic, born in Villach (Austria) 1983; 2001-2006 Study of International Business Administration at the Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU Vienna); 2006-2007 Research and teaching assistant at WU Vienna, Institute for Transportation and Logistics Management; 2007-2011 Research, teaching and project assistant at WU Vienna, Institute for Production Management; since 2011 Global Supply Chain Planner at a health care company in Vienna.
- Author(s)Heidrun Rosic
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication19/07/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleForschungsergebnisse der Wirtschaftsuniversitat Wien
- Series Part/Volume Number54
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight180 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.76
- £34.91Trending at £50.68
- £2.80Trending at £3.81
- £22.90Trending at £27.99
- £10.82Trending at £11.09
- £8.46Trending at £8.98
- £12.47Trending at £13.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.