All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the impact that the use of austerity measures that have been adopted in the wake of the economic and financial crisis have on collective labour law.
- Author BiographyNiklas Bruun is Professor of Law at the Hanken School of Economics in Helsinki. He is the Director of the research programme Regulating Markets and Labour (ReMarkLab), Stockholm University. Klaus Lorcher is former Legal Adviser to the European Trade Union Confederation (ETUC) and former Legal Secretary of the Civil Service Tribunal of the European Union. Isabelle Schomann is Senior Researcher at the European Trade Union Institute (ETUI). They are all members of the Transnational Trade Union Rights (TTUR) Experts Network of the ETUI.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication18/09/2014
- GenreEU Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight722 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byIsabelle Schoemann,Klaus Lorcher,Niklas Bruun
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.