All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombining a political economic perspective and case studies, this book clarifies the role of Latin America's non-governmental organizations in the global community.
- Author BiographyCARRIE A. MEYER is Associate Professor of Economics at George Mason University./e She has also worked as a consultant to the World Bank and the U.S. Agency for International Development.
- Author(s)Carrie A. Meyer
- Date of Publication30/09/2000
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.