Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionWith cutting-edge analysis of the contemporary status of EU integration, combined with an introduction to historical and institutional contexts and the European economic environment, this is an authoritative text on trade and monetary integration within the EU.
- Author BiographyRichard Baldwin and Charles Wyplosz are Professors of International economics at the Graduate Institute of International Studies, Geneva. Both authors are leading economists and teachers and are active as editors on a number of prestigious journals, including Economic Policy. Both Richard and Charles have international experience in teaching, and advise a variety of institutions at the highest level, bringing their expertise and strength of analysis to this text.
- Author(s)Charles Wyplosz,Richard Baldwin
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Out-of-print date25/04/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight1050 g
- Width188 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.