All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
About this product
- DescriptionLeading scholars examine the conflicting paradigms of affluence and destitution in the United States-as well as other free societies-and discuss the influence of education, race, and status on economic mobility.
- Author BiographyRobert S. Rycroft, PhD, is professor of economics and chair of the economics department at the University of Mary Washington, Fredericksburg, VA. His published works include The Economics of Inequality, Discrimination, Poverty and Mobility.
- Date of Publication07/03/2013
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1293 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edited byRobert S. Rycroft
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.