All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents Keynes' work as a Marshallian theory of the competitive equilibrium of the economy as a whole. This book introduces several interpretative innovations to resolve many puzzles presented in the literature over 70 years. It is designed to be read in parallel with The General Theory. It is intended for students of macroeconomics.
- Author(s)Mark G. Hayes
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleNew Directions in Modern Economics Series
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.