The Economics of Slavery: And Other Studies in Econometric History by Alfred H. Conrad, John R. Meyer (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £24.44+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £31.46Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow are economists and historians to explain what happened in history? What statistical inferences can be drawn from historical data? This book is an argument for and a demonstration of the point of view that the restricted approach of measurement without theory is not necessary in history, or at least not necessary in economic history.
- Author BiographyAlfred H. Conrad is professor of business administration at Harvard University. Much of Conrad's work has appeared in professional journals. John R. Meyer is James W. Harpel Professor of Capital Formation and Economic Growth emeritus at Harvard University. Meyer's books include The Investment Decision and Economics of Competition in the Transportation Industry. He has served as a board member and economic advisor for various businesses.
- Author(s)Alfred H. Conrad,John R. Meyer
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.87Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.