All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to make sure that projects run to budget and schedule - and deliver the intended results. This book explains principles and techniques of project management and how they are interconnected with the day-to-day management of a business. It helps firms deliver successful project outcomes and achieve lasting benefit through effective change.
- Author BiographyPaul Roberts has been a managing projects for over twenty years and is a founding director of Fifthday Longview Limited, a provider of project management resources, education and expertise. He has acted as a consultant to organisations such as British Airways and Pfizer as well as public sector bodies in the UK such as the Ministry of Defence, the Inland Revenue and Royal Mail.
- Author(s)Paul Roberts
- PublisherProfile Books Ltd
- Date of Publication20/09/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintProfile Books Ltd
- Weight463 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £30.00Trending at £34.67
- £7.79Trending at £8.63
- £20.50Trending at £21.87
- £16.14Trending at £18.08
- £16.72Trending at £18.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.