All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a comprehensive introduction to all aspects of the Scottish Gaelic language.
- Author BiographyMoray Watson is Programme Co-ordinator of the Celtic Department at the University of Aberdeen. Michelle Macleod is a Lecturer at the University of Aberdeen.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight557 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMichelle Macleod,Moray Watson
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £30.00Trending at £35.00
- £7.79Trending at £8.71
- £20.50Trending at £22.07
- £16.14Trending at £18.25
- £16.72Trending at £18.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.